Operational from 1940-1943
Manned by 223 Coast Battery
Situated at the north end of the island it was operational by March 1940 and at first was armed with a single 12 pounder in a temporary emplacement. In July a second 12 pounder was in place.
In November the same year a twin 6 pounder was installed. The ground here was extremely boggy, which caused some difficulty in installing the guns and mounting. It was in service until December 1943 when the building of the barriers meant that the battery was no longer required. The twin 6 pounders were removed to Graemsay.